- QSRs experienced a quick, major disruption during pandemic.
- Technology and data are pivotal to QSR success.
- Bottle Rocket helped build the Chick-Fil-A customers love today.
Klayman focuses on consulting QSR companies that haven’t utilized technology to help them modernize and adjust to an industry that is now very digital forward. Bottle Rocket serves clients like Fiesta Restaurant Group, Dunkin Donuts and their claim to fame Chick-Fil-A.
“The Chick-Fil-A you see today is very much build on that internal prowess and internal team that we helped stand up and enable,” Klayman said.
Like many other industries, QSRs quickly realized the need for efficient technology during the pandemic to serve their customers. However, pandemic or not, the goal is always the same: ensuring the customer experiences a frictionless interaction pathway regardless of which path they choose.
A few factors to achieving this goal are:
- Strive to be at least at par with the top competitor
- Hire managers and employees that embody the company
- Invest in employees’ career and training
- Build a robust customer loyalty program
- Utilize data captured for strategic marketing
- Make the localized experiences personalized
- Think about your long-term goals when investing in technology
At the end of the day, customers should always have the same brand experience that’s easy and convenient to the customer because, as Klayman said, “Every touch point should be made to feel like it was designed for each guest.”